Legal / Property PA (Temp Assignment)
A client in the international service, property and trading and distribution industry is looking for a Legal Personal Assistant with property law or conveyancing experience.
The idea candidate should have previously worked for a property company or a law firm in their conveyancing department.
Purpose of the role:
This role involves coordinating and managing the legal administrative and contract management function within the property legal division. This role requires a person who is diligent and has an attribute of attention to detail.
- Completed Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
- Paralegal or Attorney.
- Must have 5 years working experience i.e. in the property law or conveyancing department.
- Must be able to draft lease agreements.
- Ghostconvey experience.
- GhostPractice experience.
- Analysing, reviewing and vetting/comparing of agreements e.g. sale/offer/leases/renewals/addenda/shareholders agreements etc.
- Be able to critically analyse/comment/summarise the relevant agreement.
- Typing documents and agreements.
- Assisting with drafting or amending legal agreements– thus a knowledge of the various legal documents/agreements is important e.g. sale agreement, leases, guarantee’s etc.
- All property administration, file administration and following contract agreement process to completion.
- Saving/managing/tracking documentation and all relevant correspondence.
- Ensuring information relating to the various properties is captured/archived to database and the relevant files.
- Diarising and keeping reminders for renewals, expiries, option renewal dates for lease agreements et al which has to be affected or dealt with timeously.
- Arranging company resolutions, FICA documentation and liaising with the secretarial department in regards to all company documentation and liaising with third parties in providing or obtaining relevant information.
- Arranging signature process for contract documentation; transfer documentation and keeping checks on the timing and delivery thereof.
- Communicating with third parties externally and internal parties within the group.
- Assisting Legal Director in her functions and any other senior executive within the division as may be required from time to time in the context of the Property Department.
Please contact Shana Dozetos for more information on 011327144 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||FRRW LEGAL RECRUITMENT|