Senior Attorney, Cape Town
A boutique consultancy firm is searching for an extraordinary senior lawyer with seven or more years of post-articles experience to join the transaction team working in Cape Town. The role requires fresh thinking, and quality experience in commercial and technology transactions with a focus on supervising and developing junior attorneys, as well as negotiations.
Key factors are that the candidate should be comfortable:
- To learn and grow.
- With constant change and look for ways for improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- LLB degree a requirement.
- MUST be an Admitted Attorney.
- 5+ post articles experience.
- Technology law experience.
- Corporate commercial law.
- Good drafting experience i.e. ICT service level agreements, software licence, agreements, memoranda of understanding, companies act.
- Ability to review, assess, draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Comfortable to run complex negotiations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and passion for technology.
- A track record of improving how legal services are delivered.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Please contact Shana for more information.
011 327 1244
|Job Category||FRRW LEGAL RECRUITMENT|
|Location||Westlake, Cape Town|